Thursday, May 16, 2013

Thursday, 5/16/13 @ 10:45 am (Day 14)

Thursday, 5/16/13 @ 10:45 am (Day 14)

Samuel is sleeping. They are keeping him heavily sedated today to help control his pain and allow him to be well rested before his surgery tomorrow. He looks so tired. I think the ordeal he went through yesterday morning has really worn him out. I am really glad they are just letting him sleep today. His tummy is still putting out a lot of blood, but i...t looks like old blood and his hemoglobin levels have come back to being closer to normal. I feel so bad for him. He’s had to go through so much. I can’t say I would have the will to fight anymore, but he is obviously stronger than I am. I am learning that I have to trust even what I do not understand. Every time Samuel seems to be making such huge strides in progress, he seems to step back about five steps. Today, we are moving forward again and pressing on. Praise the Lord that Samuel is here today and is still fighting.

“Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding.” --- Proverbs 3:5

No comments:

Post a Comment