Saturday, June 1, 2013

Update on Samuel - Saturday 6/1/13 at 10:30 am

Saturday, 6-1-13 at 10:30 am

Samuel is doing well. He felt nauseous all day yesterday and his pain was harder to control than it had been. Today is much better though. He is eating again and seems fairly comfortable today. We just noticed that his left nephrostomy tube has stopped again, so we called the nurse. I am not sure what that will mean for today. It looks like a blood clot has stopped it.  I had a great talk with Dr. Kozar yesterday. She is an amazing person...and doctor. I have no doubt that God placed her here with a purpose.  Teresa Blake spent the day with us here. She took care of Samuel while I slept for about an hour. She is such a precious friend. Sheryl Hall came by after she got off work and visited with Samuel.   She always does such a great job of explaining to me what exactly is going on with Samuel.  I fell asleep early last night and Samuel texted with Haley for a while. It seems busier here at night than during the day. It is nice to have a sleeper chair, but I feel so worn out.  Yesterday Dr. Kozar said we may be able to go home today with home health care. We are ready!  

No comments:

Post a Comment