Saturday, June 1, 2013

Last Tuesday

Tuesday, 5/28/13 

Samuel had a great day at home today. He slept well last night and late into the morning. I woke him up to eat breakfast and took care of all his drains and brace etc. After breakfast he asked if we could drive over to our lease on 36 so he could see the cows.  I think it is good that he wants to keep his mind busy.  That went well so we drove to the ranch to see his steer and the others. We ate lunch there and he took a nap and then we came home and he took another nap.. Jason Christa came to visit tonight and he talked to Samuel for a long time.  I think Samuel really enjoyed his visit. 

Dr. Kozar called this afternoon.   I love how honest and real she is. We talked about some of the complications associated with all of Samuel's abdominal trauma.  She told me that she hopes it will heal, but that honestly she doesn't think that will be the case. I agree with her.  We will have to cross that bridge in six months and try to figure out the best path to take at time.  God has a plan and we have to trust in Him.  

No comments:

Post a Comment