Sunday, February 2, 2014

Baltimore Bound!

Samuel and I are headed to Baltimore. Today is nine months since Samuel's car accident. We will be spending the day traveling. We have a layover in Charlotte, NC and will arrive in Baltimore around 4:20 this evening.  We will have appointments all day tomorrow. Please pray that everything goes well and that they don't cancel Samuel's appointments due to the weather. They are expecting up to six inches of snow tomorrow and they have already closed schools in the area. Tomorrow evening (if things go as planned), my dear friend, Kim Richey will be meeting us at our hotel and staying the night with us. We are really looking forward to spending a little time together. On Tuesday morning, Samuel and I will head home. Please pray for safe travel, for compassionate doctors, for complete healing and that the Holy Spirit prepares our hearts for whatever news we may get.  Pray for strength and endurance for Samuel as we travel...and for me. I had very little sleep last night because I was trying to take care of things for my family at home. Please pray for a clear mind so that I may focus on Samuel's situation for the next few days. Please pray for our family at home, especially the three youngest, who didn't want mommy to go and are struggling with how the accident has impacted our family during the last nine months.  I will send an update when we have something to share. Thank you for your prayers.  Blessings!

No comments:

Post a Comment